The Department of Visual Effects, ICAT-Chennai has organised a workshop on Digital Cinematography. Mr.Mustafa Kamal Basha, is a Pro-Cam Specialist from SONY. It was a great privilege for our students to interact with him. They had discussed different camera usages, camera & lenses, importance of lighting, and colour psychology.
Mr. Mustafa Kamal Basha took a hand-on session with Sony Venice, Sony SX6, A7SIII cameras. He performed live demonstration on many topics like:
- Handling cameras and lighting in VFX studio.
- Different camera settings in different light based on situations and various audience moods.
- How ISO Works in low light.
- How to handle hard light situations which is highlighted in our skin tones.
- Proper lighting for green and blue screens in Vfx Shots.
- Knowledge and importance of log and Raw.
- Explaining about the difference between mirror and mirrorless cameras.
- Overall the session was an eyeopener and a great inspiration to our students.