Students from the Game Development department of ICAT attended an informative seminar on DirectX 3D, conducted by Mr. Sudarshan (Game Programmer) from Buddhas and Monks, Chennai. Around Thirty students participated in this seminar.
During the Seminar, our students understood the:
- Best five methods to be followed for best output
- Importance of Code Optimization, Encapsulation, Abstract Classes, Inheritance and Event Driven Classes
- Advantages OF Direct X
- 3D Math uses
- Importance of SOLID principle
- Useful reference books for Game Programmers
- Most often used Game Engines in the market
- Career in Game Industry
- Basics to be remembered during Interviews
The seminar was useful and helped us in understanding the Gaming Industry requirements, importance of Direct X, 3D Math and Pointers.
The trainer motivated us to concentrate on specialization. The seminar was more interactive and also helped students to get an idea on the current scenario of the Indian Gaming Industry. Overall, the seminar was very good and looking forward for more such classes on 3D Math and OOPS.